Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Read a few blogs recently and this topic made me ponder...


FRIENDSHIP


" You cannot say you have lost a friend. If a Friendship is capable of ending, it is because it never existed. "

"When we slowly sieve out people and choose the reminding to be good friend/best friend, its because sub-conciously these people benefit us in some ways. "

"Human are actually very selfish creatures. "

"When friends lie or disappoint me time and time again,I get a little tired.But I still go along with them,Accept the lie,Continue listening to their mistakes,Struggle to be unaffected by the hurting words, actions, decisions,Just because i want to be there for them "

Does Friendships really exist ???

I really don't know.

One thing for sure : I am losing faith in them. Or do I really have friends ?

Recent happenings really make me ponder over and over again...Are they really my friends ?

Yes, maybe during my school days they are but not now...again this bring me back to the 1st quotation...if its capable of ending, it's because it never existed !

Well, all I can do now is to follow the flow...go along with them...pretend nothing has happened.

One thing for sure, I know I have my relatives to rely on. They are the ones who will not ditch me.

Friends...humph...if only I have REAL friends.

Off to Dubai and Moscow. Sign off.

No comments: