Thursday, February 7, 2008

Wishing Everyone a

HAPPY & PROSPEROUS RAT YEAR AHEAD
&
MAY EVERYONE PING PING AN AN & HUAT AH

Had barely 5 hours of sleep before heading to Grandma's place to Bai Nian. Though I was feeling a little tired and sleepy ( due to lack of sleep for the past 1 week and having to work overnight on CNY Eve ), I was looking forward to seeing all my close cousins, aunts and uncles and needless to say, my dearest Grandma. Miss them to bits as I haven't been meeting up with them for almost half a year due to my hectic work schedule and personal commitments.

First thing that greeted me when I entered the house...

The young gamblers playing their Mahjong...They seemed to be hooked on it. Hahaha. Used to like Mahjong very much but now have totally NO interest in them...hahaha. Don't ask me why the sudden change because it beats me too! I have absolutely no interest in gambling :D

The tiles are so small...look at the comparison of the mobile phone and the mahjong tiles...such a big difference. Good for travelling but bad for the eyes especially for those who are long-sighted...haha.

Up Next...

The All-time favourite game during CNY.... Blackjack aka 21-points. Xiao Gu will get very excited each time she won the game. Her scream will just get louder and higher whenever she got her 'Buan Luck' (Picture with Ace) 0r Double Ace!!!! Hahaha...

With so much time to spend with one another and nothing much to do, we did

CAMWHORING

Part I

People : Wan Ee, Jamie, myself
Location : J & J Bedroom




Part II

People : Yang Shun, Jolene, Wan Ee, Wendy, Jamie, Grace, Xiao Gu, Caleb & myself.
Location : Dining Area





Part III

People : Jamie, Ayden, Wendy, Wan Ee, Jolene and myself
Location : J & J Bedroom


It's Dinner Time !!!!

Must really thank Grandma for preparing the super sumptous and delicious Steamboat with lots of our favourite dish - Abalone, Pigs' stomach etc etc

What can you judge from our facial expressions with regards to the food ?

Can you make out what number this is which was done by the Lion Dance troupe?

JOY !!!!! One month plus old and she is getting cuter each day...Gorgeous Babe !!!!

Ayden, my god mum and myself!!!!

Just hope that our upcoming family excursion...be it cruise, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Kelong etc...will materialise.

Anyway, the past 9 days that were spent in Dubai and Moscow were really great. Though the places weren't that exciting, the people whom I went with made the whole trip just seem so great and wonderful. Unforgettable. I must admit it's one of those trips that I will remember for the rest of my life and will miss the most. I just hope that the few friends whom I have made during the trip will not just be 'hi and bye' but people whom I can really rely on. Shall talk more about the trip in my next entry :D Miss the chilly weather in Dubai though.

Before I end this entry,

Jeff & Bernard...All the best to your SEP in Zurich...Take great care of yourselves and remember to enjoy your once-in-the-lifetime experience. Am truly sorry that we could not send you off later due to the super early timing but trust me, I will see you in Zurich real soon.

No comments: