Friday, January 11, 2008

Hey Peeps, I am BACK...Back home after 9 freaking days overseas.

Had lots of fun and laughter in Los Angeles and Taipei...Wooohooo~

As much as I want to come home early, I still miss the fun we had in the 2 cities.

I must admit this is one of the best trips I ever had.

Nice People. Nice Cities. Nice Food. Miss them.

Haven't had a good rest since I touched down this afternoon.

Shall blog more tomorrow...keep a lookout !

Before I end this entry, allow me to wish


LEON, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!


Dude, will hold a belated celebration with u and MH soon. Am really sorry that I can't join u today.



FION, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!



Babe, will have a meetup with u real soon. I know I owe u a birthday pressie...But you owe me a Christmas pressie too...hahahaha....

No comments: