Thursday, January 3, 2008

Now enjoying the free Internet access in my hotel room.

I am someone who cannot survive without any Internet. Again, if I am given access to the Internet, I will be hooked. That was what happened last night. Supposed to turn in early as I was very tired, but the lure of the free Internet coupled with my procrastination made me sleep only this morning. That's really bad for my health. Haiz... Someone please save me.

Had my sinful supper last night while MSNing ...

Taiwan famous xiao chi (finger food) - Ji Pa (Fried Chicken Cutlet), Tian Bu La (some fried stuff made from fish I think) & my corn....Very spicy and nice. Cos of these, I think I have a slight sore throat this morning....boooo....More to come next week! Sinful....


Despite having just a few hours of sleep, woke up at 11 plus this afternoon to have lunch with two of my colleagues at this Shabu Shabu restaurant near our hotel. Not afraid to admit, I think this is my first or second time eating Shabu Shabu. I know a lot of people like it but not for me as I am not a steamboat or soup person.

Well, I am quite impressed with the concept of the restaurant.

My Kimchi soup - quite nice.

My Bowl of assorted vegetables - Very nicely presented in a basket. Impressed with their efforts to arrange the vegetables before presenting to their customers.

Bowl of Lu Rou (stewed mince pork)...to go with your rice.

Besides the Lu Rou and the rice, the desserts ( including ice cream ), sauce to go with ur Shabu Shabu and drinks were self service...meaning you get to choose what u want and how much u want...just like a buffet...Nice.

Bye Taoyuan...will be back soon.

Alright, I think I better stop here...need to take a nap before leaving for Los Angeles tonight. See, Internet has made me sacrifice my sleep again...ok, I know its my fault...oops. Anyway, I do hope this time I won't be bored in LA again just like the other time. Wanted to go to Universal Studios PLUS shopping...But do I have enough time for both or do I have to sacrifice one of them...Argh....Shall see... Maybe I should shop or .... Hahaha.

Ciao

No comments: