Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hah, finally managed to find some time to blog. Were kinda of busy today...lots of errand to run. As I have insufficient time now, I shall postpone my entry on my TPE and LAX trip to next week when I get back from Perth. Sorry about it guys as that entry will be a long one due to the large number of photos I intend to put up.

Just got back from Leon's post Birthday BBQ @ Costa Sands. Must really thank him for inviting me over this evening to join MH and him for a mini BBQ dinner. I must say that the food was good though we could not finish them.


Our BBQ : Otah, Sambal Squids, Mushrooms, Chicken Wings coupled with some Bailey's and fizzy drinks. Oh ya, plus the fragrant corn hidden amidst the burning red hot charcoal.

The Birthday Boy & Me

MH & Me...She looks younger and cuter with her hair cut :O

So what's next after our mini BBQ session ???
It's Nintendo Wii time !!!!!!

My virgin experience with WII....VERY FUN & EXCITING. It got me HOOKED to it.

Yea...It got me all over the bed and I was perspiring all over...Good Exercise indeed.

Nothing to do, MH filmed us on video....Yea....we looked really funny with all those actions. Made us laugh at our own stupid actions non stop :D

Now's her turn...look at her expression and action...Fierce Cat...Beware of her, Leon !!!

MH vs LEON in Boxing. One trying to hit the other in the face while the other trying to block. So make a guess who won ?

Threesome

I really enjoyed the evening with the couple. Thanks for food and fun. Wii was really fun and exciting. Guess what...my arms are now aching cos I punched too much and too hard while 'boxing' Leon. It's a good exercise I must say cos I was panting for breath after a few rounds and perspiring all over...hahaha. Looking back at the video which MH has filmed for us made me laugh non stop at our stupid actions.

Alright, I think that's all for tonight. Ciao.

No comments: