Thursday, June 26, 2008


It's 3 am now in Los Angeles and I just woke up from my sleep.

WTF.

Supposed to sleep till 0830 hrs.

Wide Awake now.

Jetlagged.

Argh.


Went to The newly opened Cheesecake Factory near my hotel for lunch with Adeline, Sheila and Matt right after we checked into the hotel.


Tired.

'Stoned'.

Shagged.


Still, we walked all the way from our hotel to the restaurant which was about 15 minutes away. The weather was surprisingly good. Sunny yet cooling. Checked the weather forecast on the newspapers a few days before I came to LA and something shocked me - min : 18 degree celsius & max : 39 degree celsius...isn't that suppose to happen in Dubai ??? 39...Oh gosh !!!! That really made me drag coming to the already boring LA. Was thinking if the weather is really that hot, I think I would hibernate in my room enjoying the aircon and channel surfing :D

Back to the Cheesecake Factory...the 15 min walk proved to be worthwhile despite us behaving like zombies 'hopping' aimlessly on the streets in Anaheim scaring the wits of others. The food was simply out of this World...Shiok !!!




The Company :


The bread from Cheesecake factory ...


is really yummy...just eat it on its own can make you ask for more.


Appetizer :



Prawn fritters...same as the one I had with LL a couple of months ago in Frisco.


Our Mains ...



My maincourse : Chicken Madeira... Recommended by many and I am enjoying every bite of it... GREAT !!!



Matt's Kobe Beef burger... Looks Shiok isn't it.


And Sheila ordered the Pork Chop which looked like Lamb Shank to me...wahahah...but the meat is well marinated and tender...Really good.


One word of advice : Their portions are really big and so it's better to share unless you are really very hungry and can swallow a cow eh. Don't waste food ah...


To end on a sweet note...


A visit to the Cheesecake Factory is not complete without a slice of their famous cheesecake.


Instead of always having the Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake, I decided to try a new flavour this time - Oreo Chocolate Mudslide Cheesecake. Speaking of which, I just finished half of it and it's real delicious. Gotta finish it soon as I have no fridge in my room !!! So unfair as the others have one in their own rooms. Were looking high and low for that little black box but to no avail. What the.... Haiz...Just my luck I guess :(


Was out with LL and Darrian a day before I am due to go LA.


Enjoying our Ice Kimo outside Eastpoint.



Just to let you guys judge...LL looks better with this hairstyle compared to her always 'dry blown pom pom' hair right. At least, she looks younger this way than that well...erm...volume frizzy hair.


Caught the movie 'Shaolin Girl' and it's really very disappointing. So boring and the storyline really sucks. Nearly slept during the show. Thought it's a comedy as well, I was wrong afterall. I don't find myself laughing...maybe I was immuned to its lame jokes. Waste of time n money.


Oh yes, I managed to change to the Hong Kong Dollars at a very good rate for my upcoming HK Shopping Spree. As I did change a lot, so I managed to save quite a bit :D. Part of GSS eh...haha.


Bought this that night and this is what I call

Heaven


Heard that HK just experienced a typhoon and weather wasn't looking good for the next few days. Sianz...hopefully it won't affect my HK trip next week...*Praying hard*

Heading to Knotts Berry Farm later with the Company...Though it wasn't part of my plans for LA this time, I guess I will enjoy the themepark with these wonderful people. Santa Monica and Hollywood shall be on my next trip to-go list :D

Time to take a nap before I be out the whole day...will update you guys soon.

No comments: