Tuesday, June 3, 2008


I feel so much better now.

I have forgotten what happened earlier on :D

Thanks for all the care and concerns you peeps shown.

Appreciate lots :D

Heart you peeps :P


_________________________________________________________

On a happier note ...

I am back from....

MELBOURNE

Yea, again.

Guess what I had in Melbourne this time...

Vietnamese food again!!!

However this time, we had ours at this very famous Vietnamese joint near Chinatown



This joint is always brimming with people and is quite well-known in Melbourne. Inside the restaurant, you could see photos of celebrities posing with the owners or employees of the restaurant and on the outside, you could see the numerous magazine/newspapers articles recommending them as well as the awards they won. The best thing that attracted me was this, " President Clinton had 2 bowls, how many can you have ?" WOW...

So these were what we had...

The Vietnamese spring rolls... with lots of vermicelli in it.

This is what they are famous for...The Vietnamese Noodle Soup. I had the Char grilled Pork Noodle soup instead of the usual Beef Noodles. Hmm Quite delicious I must say.

To end on a sweet note...Four Colours ( Chendol )




Sunset in Melbourne...


Alright, that's all for now.

Lots to do tomorrow before I will be away for many days.

Argh...So many things to do yet so little time.

And I still owe my dearest Jamie a treat !!!

No comments: