Saturday, May 31, 2008


FINALLY...






After much consideration and hesitation, I finally bought for myself my very first iPod Touch...Wooohoooo....no more staring blankly in the bus, MRT, train or watsoever. Now I can listen to my favourite songs, view tons of photos and watch my favourite clips on this slim black device. In case you guys are wondering its capacity...I bought the 8 GB one instead of the 16 GB. Reasons being simple, I guess 8 GB should be sufficient for me since I doubt I have that many songs, that many photos or that many clips to upload. Furthermore, the price difference between the 2 is S$200 ( or rather almost 50% more ). Shall start playing with my new toy once I get it fully charged and have finished uploading all the songs, photos and clips.


Thanks to GSS....Total Damage : S$ 1050 ( Approx. )

Heartache. Ouch.

My Best and favourite buy beside my IPod Touch of course ....



A White Fossil Watch...Damn cool n loving it :D


Recommendation for those Chocolate Lovers...



These cubes of chocolate simply melt in your mouth. HEART Nama Chocolate from ROYCE.

Thanks LL for being the Swizzle Stick and thanks SD for advising and accompanying me to buy the IPod Touch.

And I cannot stand it anymore...

I wanna go Hong Kong to do my Shopping and have my favourite food. Who wanna tag along with me ??? Geri and JY....did u hear me ???
__________________________________________________________

To my Dearest JAMIE,


HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY

Time flies. I still remember vividly when you contracted Chicken Pox from me 17 years ago when you are barely a year old. And now you are already 17 years old. Glad that you have been doing very well so far and have set your goals in life. I hereby wish you a very great 2008 year ahead and may you be cheerful and happy always. My sincere apologies for not able to take you out for lunch tomorrow as promised as I have to fly to Melbourne tomorrow morning. Nevertheless, I will treat you when I am back :D.

Babe, take care and enjoy.

Yea...Going Melbourne again tomorrow.

Gonna pack my luggage now...Ciao

No comments: