Saturday, May 3, 2008

One Good news to share...


I will be going back to studies soon :D

Kinda of miss my student lifestyle after leaving NUS for more than 2 years.

Actually, do I really miss it ?

The stress, the fierce competition and the uncertainties put me off.

LOL.

Wonder if I really can cope after 2 years of absence ?

Be frank, I have forgotten most of the theories I have learnt in school.

Simple integration can now be a blow to me.

An empty headed now.

Time to start from scratch and to work doubly hard.

Ganbatte.


Brought LL to Cream Bistro for a late lunch after my interview the other day. Poor babe, she was starving while waiting for me to finish my interview. Anyway, must thank her for accompanying me throughout :D





Food were really delicious making LL complimenting non-stop. Plus her expressions were priceless.

Seem like my schedules for the next 2 months will be very tight. Besides my work, I have a whole list of activities lining up...

- Meet up with friends, friends, friends and friends.

Time to meet all of them especially when most of them have finished their examinations.

- A short overseas trip with all my besties

- Meet up with my dear grandma, uncles, aunties, cousins and my dear baby nephew n niece :D

- A family short overseas trip

So many things to do yet so little time. Haiz...shall manage my time when my new schedule is out this mid May.

Alright, will be abandoning this blog for about a week.

Off to Berlin & Prague.

Promised to bring loads of photos back.

Stay Tune !

Meanwhile, take care...

Before I sign off,


A HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY TO JANG SON

in advance.

Wish that I could have a better year ahead !!!

No comments: