Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Was overjoyed when I received a call today to ask me down for the interview tomorrow. Phew...I was given a second chance and was told that this was the very last slot available....So better not miss it again...Hahaha :D Kinda felt relieved and embarrassed as well.

Was back from London on last Sunday evening. As expected although I still cannot believe it till today, I did not go anywhere except to Bayswater where we had the famous Roast Duck rice :P. Rest of the time were spent sleeping, watching TV and surfing the Internet in the comfort of my room. Came to think about it now, I kinda of regretted not exploring London even if it means going back to the same old places which I might have visited a couple of times before. Actually London has so so much to offer... Greenwich, Windsor Castle, the many popular Plays etc etc and oh yes, plus Stratford-upon-Avon ( about an hour by train from London ) where Shakespeare was born !!!

The walk through Kensington Garden from our hotel to Bayswater. Relaxing.



High Street Kensington. A Shopping Heaven.




My Buy from M & S... As usual, my fruit juice ( this time I had the apple n mango flavour...Nice Nice ), Extremely Chocolatey Mini Bites ( recommended to me by Han Bing - don't really like it initially but when I brought it back to SIN, it melted a little, as in the chocolate became softer and it blended so well with the sponge cake in it and thus tasted much nicer and more chocolatey :P ) and the Belgium Chocolate Cheesecake...quite nice though I only managed to finish half of it. Oh yes, in case u are thinking, yes I have a sweet tooth :D. Why can't the M & S in Singapore sell all these foodstuff ?


That's it for my London stay. Nothing exciting at all.



No comments: