Saturday, June 7, 2008


GREETINGS FROM...



PARIS


Time Check : 2230 hrs ( and it's still not totally dark outside...its like 1930 hrs in SIN )


It has been more than 1.5 years since I last visited Paris. Well, nothing much has changed...Paris will still be Paris. Anyway, the weather was not as good as I thought it would be....gloomy with occasional showers. Argh.

Had a very late lunch at the Vietnamese joint near the hotel. The tomato fried rice with chicken which I ordered seemed ordinary but just one bite and it made me asking for more. It's really delicious. Guess it's not the hunger in me that made me feel this way as many people have been talking about it...especially Andrea...her favourite and must-have dish when she's in Paris. Now I understand why.

Walked all the way to Champs Elysees after our lunch.

Along Champs Elysees...



Managed to catch this band marching along the main road. I think some War Memorial Ceremony was taking place.


As it's a Saturday, it's crowded everywhere.

A colleague once told me that this McDonald's sign is the only one in the World that is White so as to be 'compatible' to the Arc de triomphe.


The famous Metro sign.


The LV Flagship store along Champs Elysees. It's so crowded inside. Was attracted to this white pair of leather shoes but I guess the price itself can only make me dream of owning it...wahahaha.


Recommended by Charmaine...this Banana Chocolate Crepe was damn nice...Shiokness.

Time to turn in.

Not sure if I will go sightseeing tomorrow...since I have been to most of the attractions before.

Not sure if I will get to meet Jac as she will be here tomorrow morning.

Not sure if I will get to dine and have a good cup of coffee and enjoy my people watching.

Not sure if I will go picnic-ing under Eiffel Tower.

It's a Sunday tomorrow...Guess everywhere will be crowded.

Maybe I should just have a good rest first before deciding what to do next.

Ciao.


No comments: