Wednesday, June 18, 2008



HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY

TO


OUR


19/01


JUNE BABIES


June Babies : Link, WW, TK


Celebration @ HK Cafe in Novena


11 of us...one of the rare occassions when almost half of the class turned up. A pity that both David & XY could not make it at the last minute.


After much 'discussion' with the other 2 June babies, WS finally decided to 'volunteer' to cut the cake.


What's everyone laughing at ? Apparently on Hoo's remark...


Enjoyed the dinner with such a wonderful company.

________________________________________________________

I really hate to be on standby. Now I really don't know if I will be activated later. It's alright to get activated but it's definitely a no no when they activate you at the very very last minute. Then you gotta rush like there's no tomorrow. Fortunately, I have more or less finish packing my bag...just in case. Haiz.

________________________________________________________


Just some random whinings ....


- Was in Sydney a couple of days ago. Was buying a train ticket from Town Hall to Central station from the ticket vending machine when something embarrassing happened to me. Maybe not that embarrassing to some but at least I felt paiseh and sorry. Alright, the ticket cost a whopping A$ 2.60 ( approx. S$ 3.50 ) for just a stop away. Since I have load of coins with me, I decided to randomly picked some n put them into the slot. Just as I was short of A$0.10 before completing the transaction, the screen displayed : " Maximum 10 coins " and the slot was shut. TMD...I was so close yet so far...just 1 coin short and I have to cancel the transaction and redo everything again. By the time I completed the transaction, a long queue have already formed behind me. Malu sia. What kind of stupid rule is that...Maximum 10 coins... they are still money afterall... WTF.

- Sometimes I just don't understand why the toilet flush at the airport is so damn sensitive. As such, it's so irritating and getting on my nerves. While clearing your bowels, any slight movement would trigger the sensor to flush the toilet bowl. As such, sitting on the toilet bowl for just 5 minutes may result in the toilet being flushed about 3 times. Not only it will make ur ass wet, it's a waste of water and energy. Irritating unless you can sit STILL and I mean really STILL as if you are a mannequin.

- Last but not the least, I hate the new bus model that now take me to my workplace. No doubt spacious and handicapped friendly but lack of privacy. Sian.

No comments: