Saturday, June 14, 2008

A BIG BIG BIG

THANK YOU

To

Zaryl & Sean

for treating us to Marche last Tuesday.

And Congratulations to Zaryl for getting his first job after his graduation.

All the Best.

___________________________________________________

Taipei ( 11 - 12 Jun )

My Khakis

My Shabu Shabu Dinner

Enjoying Ah Chong Mien Xian with 'Da S'

This is one of the best breakfast I had...Soya Milk, Glutinous Rice roll with pork floss and fried doughstick wrapped in it and a plate of Dan Bing from Hu Hang...BEST !!! SHIOKNESS !!! Damn nice.
_______________________________________________________

Guess what I did the next day in Paris ?

Nope, I did not go Eiffel Tower nor did I picnic at its foot.

Nope, I did not manage to meet up with Jac for she was too tired after she arrived in Paris plus the fact that she is going to watch Moulin Rouge that very evening.

Nope, I did not have a good rest the night before as I slept late plus I was awoken twice by Jac's call...wahahahah...but I can't blame her for I was the one who asked her to call me when she arrived.

And so what did I do then ?

Well, together with Charmaine and Grace, we went fine dining in one of the restaurants near our hotel before we made our way to Sacre-Coeur.

Fine Dining @ chez Clement

Grace & I outside chef Clement...a very Parisian type of restaurant.

The 3 of us before we started tucking in.

What we ordered from the menu...


Hors d'oeuvre : Smoke Salmon

Entrees :


Duck Delight : Drumstick, chunk of duck meat and a duck sausage accompanied by their home made mash potato and sauce.

This dish was really delicious. When the waiter who took our order asked us how we would like the duck to be done, the 3 of us looked at each other and were thinking what he meant. Cos we did not know that duck could be medium rare as well. So in the end, he made the decision for us...in a way that the duck is not too well done n not bloody. The duck meat turned out to be very very tender and juicy. Shiok!

Meat Basket : Chicken, Pork and Duck accompanied by a basket of fries. Delicious as well :P

Dessert : Creme Brulee ( Sorry, no photo as I forgot to take one )

So we ate and chatted till evening...spent about 4 hours in the restaurant ( really fine dining eh ) before we decided that its late and its time to go somewhere else for a stroll to aid in our digestion.
After much discussion, we decided to head to Montmatre area as both Charmain and Grace have not been there before.


Moulin Rouge : Long queue was forming outside the entrance and no, I did not manage to find Jac...wahahaha. Managed to see the price list...minimum 148 Euros ( approx. S$ 300 ) for the show plus dinner. However, Jac told me that she paid abt 90+ Euros ( approx S$ 200 ) for the show and champagne only. According to her, she enjoyed the show and felt that its very worth it.
Don't tempt me please :D

Sex shops lined both sides of the street.

N lots of souvenir shops as well.

I love this vintage car...beautiful.

Back to my Childhood days :D
Sacre-Coeur



The view of Paris from Sacre-Coeur - Marvellous, Breathtaking, Beautiful.

Since the 3 of us have nothing much to do up there, we decided to 'Zhi Pai' using the custom timer in my camera...one shot every 3 seconds.

The Outcome :





Priceless Funny Expressions


And that marked the end of my Paris trip. Though nothing adventurous or exciting, the company was great and they really made my stay enjoyable.

Will be back in Paris again this July.

This time will be different because I will be with my teammies....Looking forward to seeing them :D


No comments: