Tuesday, July 1, 2008


SLEEP

This is what I need most now.

As I am typing this entry, my eyes are fighting against the Z monster to keep themselves open. I am really very tired and could feel that my body is falling apart with my brain on the bed and my hands on this keyboard. I barely had enough of sleep for the past 8 days. Had too much of fun in both Tokyo and Los Angeles and thus too little rest. Thanks to the great and super 'on' company I had. Thought that I could give myself a break and catch up on my sleep when I am back home from Tokyo this morning but no, I almost forget that I have to catch a 11 am flight to Hong Kong. Thus that leaves me with only less than 4 hours of sleep before I gotta wake up and prepare myself. Can you imagine that I was nearly late for checking in as I overslept this morning ? Kept snoozing the alarm clock till I switched it off completely. That shows how tired I was. Fortunately, Mum woke me up. If not for her, I guess I will miss the flight. Anyway, this 4 days Hong Kong trip is suppose to be a relaxing trip...so I guess I should be able to rest well before I begin work again this Saturday.

I shall split my Los Angeles and Tokyo trip report to 2 separate entries. Shall start off with my Los Angeles' Knotts Berry Farm report.

For just US$58, we managed to get a full day admission ticket to Knotts Berry Farm with return transport. Very worth it, isn't it ? Though I wasn't looking forward to the trip, the company made the whole day affair trip fun and enjoyable.

The mini bus that ferried us from our hotel to Knotts Berry Farm

The wonderful foursome : Jang Son, Adel, Matt & 'Shit-la'. Notice the Peanuts characters on the windows of the bus behind us. Each character coincidentally match each of us eh.

Since none of us had breakfast prior to the start of the journey, we decided to give the very famous Mrs Knotts' fried chicken a shot...

I already heard of their fried chicken years ago...wonder if you have ?

It's Breakfast Time...oh ya...I really take my hat off the waitress who served us. Though she looked very old ( maybe above 60 ), she was still very energetic and enthusiastic while serving us. As what Sheila said, she make a very very good grandmother. Can someone stop ACing ? Can't stand it...whahahahaha.

The Fried Chicken and Sunny side up eggs combination look kinda weird eh...cos its breakfast time and they are famous for their fried chicken and so they have to come up with this dish I guess. Nevertheless, the fried chicken were really nice and yummy. IMO, its better than KFC and Popeye's...so what say you ?

Time to head to America's 1st Theme Park....


First Stop...Ghost Town

'Shit-la' & Junk Son ( Ooopps ! )

Someone said it brings bad luck if you were to hug the tombstone but who cares....At least I did not lie on top of it and pretend to be the corpse for the sake of photo shoot unlike someone who did. P.S. : Can you see the sole of the foot between the Tombstone and the pot of flowers ?

Here comes the rides....

The Perilous Plunge
The super Garang and dry us before we ride on the World's Tallest, Steepest and Wettest Water ride.

That's us again after the ride...Wet Wet and Wet. Shiokness.

Rip Tide....Where's Adel and Matt ?

Wave Swinger...Look at their expressions.

Xccelerator !!!! It seems Fun n Xciting !!!

Foursome @ Camp Snoopy

Supreme Scream

Found our names engraved onto the Snoopy Key Rings

We conquered Boomerang...Yay...Actually, it's nothing much la.

Before that someone start to comment on my blog, I admit that I am faint hearted. Some rides are not suitable for me I must say...perhaps I am getting older and my heart getting weaker. I used to take such roller coaster rides without any problems but I guess it's different now. Must really take my hat off Adel & Matt...cos not only did they manage to try almost all the rides, they felt NOTHING after each ride. WTH...why is this so unfair ??? So I guess some of you may know why I do not look forward to the trip eh.

Before concluding our LA trip, we went over to Matt's room just in time to catch the fireworks display at Disneyland which is just a stone throw away from where we stay.




P.S. These were all taken by Matt...Pardon for the poor quality :D

Just a backdated entry...

Kor, it's been 3 years already and I am still missing you. I can still remember vividly the days when we used to stay at each others' house and enjoy each other company. I remember there was once when you, Shun and Caleb were so angry with me for hiding the CD that you refused to talk to me for several days. Those were the days. I know there's nothing I can do to bring you back to us but I do hope you are doing well elsewhere. One thing for sure, you will always be in our hearts :D

Alright that's it for now...

I really need go to sleep.

Lots of things to do tomorrow.

Will update on you guys on my Tokyo stay real soon.

Take Care.

No comments: