Wednesday, July 2, 2008


SALE SALE SALE

in Hong Kong !!! Yes, I am going crazy over it ... Ooops !!! Glad that I am here at the right time to stock up my wardrobe with my favourite brands as well as to eat my favourite HK food !!!!! And guess what...the weather is very good today. A check on the weather forecast on the Internet a couple of days ago showed that it will be raining ( thunderstorm ) during my stay in HK. However, it was wrong...it is so hot and sunny today !!!!! Phew...

Anyway, had my favourite dim sum @ Chao Inn this morning.


Ordered a total of 11 dishes and here are some of the must-have whenever I patronised the restaurant @ One Peking...


Carrot Cake in XO sauce

The usual Prawn Rice Roll :D
My favourite : Steamed Pig Intestines in Black Pepper Sauce.

Char Siu Su... Very crispy and very very fragrant !!!

Only managed to cover the shops on Hong Kong Island ( Central & Causeway Bay ) today...am heading to Kowloon ( TST and Mongkok ) to continue my Shopping spree tomorrow :D

Hopefully will be able to spend within my budget but judging from the situation now, I guess it's a bit tough...Argh...

Anyway...am so tired now :(

No comments: