Saturday, July 19, 2008


Kinda busy for the past few days that I actually neglect my blog...my sincere apologies. Nevertheless, here's some updates...

Brought LL for a visit to the MINT ( Moment of Imagination and Nostalgia with Toys ) museum last Sunday where we really had an eye-opener experience at the World's first purpose-built museum for toys.

MINT = Moment of Imagination and Nostalgia with Toys

Filled with Enthusiasm & Excitement before exploring the museum.

Outer Space Toys...Robots, Spaceship, Rockets mostly from the 1950s etc

Popeye the Sailor Man..... :P


TinTin !!!!!! Kind of obsessed with it during my Sec sch days :D
Popeye & Olive on a see-saw : One of the rare collections in the World...

Lots of Collectibles in the museum...

One of the newest addition to the museum...The Betty Boop Collection

Yea....now you know where the museum is located :D


Astro Boy !!! I think I used to own this face mask before when I am still a very young kid :D

One of my favourite board games : Snakes & Ladders... used to play this often with my cousins.

Look @ this collection of toys...how many items seen here that you have actually once owned them ?
Marbles, Saga seeds ( aka Love seeds ), Rubber balls, skipping ropes etc etc etc

WOW...are you amazed at the number of toys in this museum?

The Guestbook
____________________________________________________

Haven't seen JL since he's back from his SEP in Copenhagen 2 weeks ago. Thus, we met up for a dinner @ Taka last Saturday with Junyuan (before he leave for Beijing) and SD.

The buffet spread was only average but as usual, the company was great !


Anyway, just came back from Paris this morning and I have got to say that this Paris trip was really FUN...hahahaha...shall update more on that tomorrow.

Room is in a big big big mess...time to tidy it up tomorrow :D

No comments: