Friday, August 10, 2007

Just finished unpacking and packing my cabin and cargo bag. Haha...this proves how lazy I am when I got back home after work - just simply leave the things in my bag and only unpack them when I need to use them. Ooops.

Was a bit surprised when I was unpacking my cargo bag earlier on. Was taking bags and bags of clothes which I have bought on my last Hong Kong and San Francisco trip. For your information, those clothes and shoes which I have bought during my Taipei and Los Angeles trip as well as my Hong Kong and San Francisco trip back in June are still packed nicely in their respective shopping bags. They are sitting comfortably right behind my door in my room waiting for dust and cobwebs to form around them. In fact to be frank, I have no idea what clothes or shoes I have bought. I have to peek into the bags in order to refresh my memory. Haha...

Yea...All the Sales items. More are hidden behind as I have tried to pile them up nicely.

Looking at the heap of bags behind the door would only give me headache for my wardrobe is already full to the brim. Worse still, more to come when I come back from New York next week as well as Hong Kong at the end of the month. Think I shall spend some time tidying my room and wardrobe when my leave starts next week. My room is in a complete mess. No time to tidy them or shall I say don't bother :O

Was thinking of bringing a pair of cargo pants with me tomorrow but ...

For the next 8 days shall be spent eating, shopping and sightseeing. Already know what to eat in Frankfurt - the famous pasta and pizza from the italian joint, crispy duck rice from Hong Kong Bistro, buffolo wings and finger food from Champions and not forgetting my Giotto and Hanuta ( already got many orders from friends and relatives ) from Penny Mart. Think I need not mention what to do in New York...there are simply too many things to do. Hope I get to sample the food from AppleBee which Shereen recommended.

Alright, see u guys in 8 days time.

No comments: