Saturday, August 25, 2007

Hong Kong is really a food paradise. As I am typing this entry now, my mind is still wandering in Hong Kong searching for food...hahaha.

My Favourite Dim Sum joint in Hong Kong....Chao Inn @ TST

Clockwise from top left : Har Kau, Braised Pig Intestines, Chicken Glutinous Rice, Har Kau

My Favourite : Steamed Rice Roll with Shrimps

The very fragrant and very tasty Char Siu Su

Presenting my other food connoisseur : Miss Sotong

After trying the various dim sum joints in Hong Kong during my past few trips, the dim sum offered by Chao Inn is still the best in my own opinion. The restaurant at TST looks posh and offers its diners a panoroma view of the Harbour. Most importantly, if you pay your dim sum before 1215 hrs, you pay just half of what u ordered. Miss Sotong and I ordered about 13 dishes and guessed how much each of us pay ? We each paid only HK$65 ( approx. S$ 13 ) !!! We could not even finish what we ordered. Will definitely bring my parents to this restaurant when I bring them to HKG this December.

Have been hearing about this famous Cui Hua Char Chang Ting where a lot of celebrities have their meals. Decided to try their dishes and so I visited the one at Jordan (just opp my hotel) and the one near Lan Kwai Fong.

One of their top 10 dishes : Crispy Noodles with King Prawns. Really delicious and the prawns are really big and crunchy.

Also tried their Pork Chop curry at the one near Lan Kwai Fong with Vincent. Shall say that it's quite nice.

Not only did I meet up with Miss Sotong during this trip, I also managed to meet up with my ex-campmate cum friend who is currently working in Hong Kong, Vincent!!! Thanks for accompanying me for dinner despite your hectic shedule.

No comments: