Monday, August 20, 2007

Just came back home after watching Hostel: Part II with CF. The show was gruesome and gross...definately not for the faint hearted. Even CF could be seen covering his eyes with his cap during the horror scenes. Well, whats new...haha. Anyway, I have yet to watch Hostel though the dvd is with me. According to CF, Hostel is more gruesome and gross than its sequel. I am so looking forward to watching it soon. Not that I am sick or what, just that I simply love horror shows. Even SAW (I,II,III) is in my top 10 favourite list. For those who still do not know, this movie is based on a true story. Anyway, I still cannot believe that people actually pay to torture and kill those innocents especially when they are in no way related to them. Can you imagine if you are the victim ? It's really hell to go through such sufferings before you die. Imagine someone slashing ur back with a blade while you are suching upside down helplessly. Imagine your throat being slashed and blood gushes out. Imagine your face being disfigured with a saw. Imagine someone cutting part of your flesh and ate it. It's really sick isn't it. One word of caution : Do take extra care of your own safety especially when you are in a foreign land.


Dinner at one of our favourite dim sum joints near Mustafa. The dim sum here is quite nice especially their luo mai kai, steamed chicken with egg, banana and prawn fritters, prawn in beancurd roll etc etc. A must try !

Guess who I met for dinner yesterday ?





Yes...it's none other than Leon & MH. Must really thank them for the Japanese meal and the drink at StarBucks. Really enjoy the evening with you guys. A note to the both of you : The next meal shall be on ME ! If not, we shall not meet forever... & cherish each other ok :D


I think I have fell in love with The Big Apple. Even until today, I still miss that city badly. I really wish I could visit New York more often. I miss raising my head everytime we walked past a skyscraper. I miss snapping pictures of the buildings and streets. I miss the walk we had from avenue to avenue, street to street. I miss the snow in New York (back in Mar). I miss the shops in New York. I just miss everything in New York.


The View from the Top of the Rock (Rockefeller) is magnificient. You get to see the whole of Manhattan as well as those prominent skyscrapers like The Empire Building, Chrysler as well as the world famous Central Park! Just wear more clothes during winter because it can get very windy up there.



Yea...We are at Rockefeller Center.

Abercrombie & Fitch !!!! Everyone spent quite a bit in this boutique...as for me, I just bought 2 polos and 2 t-shirts, a jacket for SY's belated birthday present as well as Fierce, the cologne. The cologne smell really nice.


At the famous Times Square


A very Hearty American Breakfast. I still prefer the one I had in Sear's in San Francisco. Haha.


Interesting sight : Pigeons having their usual gathering on this traffic light beside Central Park.


Last group pic before bidding goodbye to New York. You guys rock! Miss all of you and hope that we can get to see one another again...keep in contact!


Did not venture into the city besides the village near our hotel in Frankfurt. Managed to eat my spinach as well as my crispy duck rice. Also managed to buy Giotto and Hanuta for my friends and relatives.

My all- time favourite and cannot be missed food in Frankfurt : Crispy Duck Rice with Choy Suey from Hong Kong Bistro. The duck here is really crispy and tasty. Their nasi goreng is not bad too. Drool....

With Chiang, my all-time talk cock buddy...haha. Thanks a lot for lunching with me in Frankfurt. Can't imagine this guy actually called all the way from Singapore to inform me that he will be arriving Frankfurt the next day and would be having lunch with me. Once again, many thanks.



Goodbye Frankfurt and shall visit you again next month.


Finally, my air ticket and my hotel have been settled and so I would be jetting off to Hong Kong this wednesday. Shall meet my dear sotong there as well as Vincent, my campmate back in Dieppe. Wahaha...already know where to head to eat in Hong Kong. Shall not do much shopping this time for it's time that I start saving again. Looking forward. Shall post more photos when I am back in Hong Kong this Saturday.

1 comment:

zenn said...

yoohoo! long time no see! i didn't know you've a blog!
and is that alvin you lunched with in fra?! (i did a flight with him and he's my senior in jc!)

i feel like such a toot leaving this comment but, yah...thought i'd say hi! =)