Sunday, August 5, 2007

Finally, this third blog of mine is set up after much procrastination and thoughts. Have been having difficulties trying to find the blog skin that best suit my taste. Reason : I simply can't make it work here. Each time I found a skin which I liked and pasted its HTML code onto the template page, there would always be an error. Not once but all the time ! Could someone kindly tell me what's the problem ? Sorry here, I am a HTML idiot...haiz...what I learnt in the past have been returned. Facing with no choice, I configured it using the blogger template which is a feature I have not seen in my past 2 blogs. It may be simple n nothing fanciful or interesting but who cares...as long as I get what I wanted to see on my blog.

Enough of crap....Just got back from Auckland on Friday morning and slept through the whole day. Felt really bad for Daniel for I made him wait for my call the whole day. Was supposed to go swimming with him in the afternoon after my supposedly nap. Who knows, I was so shagged out that I slept till dinner time. I really can't make it...I was just too tired. The lack of proper rest in Auckland probably contributed to this. Not because I was out having fun in Auckland. In fact, I was rotting in my room for the 2 days I had in Auckland. Somehow I could not sleep well despite being very tired...I kept having weird dreams and slept less than 12 hours for the 2 nights. Just felt weird in the room. Err......better not think about it.

Accompanied Daniel to Sim Lim Square yesterday to buy his MP4. Was so tempted to get myself an LCD TV for my room. Somehow I resisted the temptation since my TV is still working perfectly. No point spending money on unnecessary items. Anyway, I think I am selling my Olympus camera in order to get myself a new Canon camera. Saw Sook's & Raymond's new Canon camera and fell in love with them. They are so much better than my Olympus in terms of functions, designs etc. Well, shall see how. Met Gin after that and had our lunch at Causeway Cafe along Liang Seah street. That guy is leaving for Vancouver for an exchange program soon. He will only be back next year. Hopefully, I will get to go Vancouver again so that I can visit him. Hahaha...

Felt so satisfied after our swim today. Finally able to find time to swim. Haven't been working out for like don't know how many weeks. 'You are getting Fat' or 'Wah, you eat well ah' were the comments I have been receiving lately. Shit, I better watch out my weight. Jason, you gotta exercise more !!!! Had our late lunch at TP's Fish & Co. Got to say that the food was as good as usual but the level of service was way below my expectation. Firstly, what happened to my garlic in the condiment dish ??? I thought I was the only one left out but when I looked around, everyone was having only the chilli n the white sauce. Despite not many people dining at that time, no one refilled my water until I asked for it. N the staff are not as friendly and approachable as those at T2 or Wheelock. Maybe my expectation have risen.

Was overjoyed this morning when I was called up to operate to Nagoya tomorrow night. Woohoo...with that I would have complete all the Japan stations. First time to Nagoya, shall go out and explore. Looking forward to it :D

No comments: