Sunday, August 10, 2008

Woah...Judging from my last entry, it seems like I have been missing in action for almost 2 weeks !!! Well, I was out of town...this time to the other end of the globe...the Big Apple. Haven't been to New York for almost a year and was looking forward to this trip. Think of skyscrapers, shopping and food....Woooohoooo....can already make me so high :P. Guess I am a very city person who loves Hong Kong, Tokyo, New York etc etc. Hahaha...

New York ( 05 - 07 Aug ) - Part I

After checking in our hotel in Manhattan, Fritia, Priscillia and I met up @ the hotel lobby and walked a few streets down to have lunch @ the AppleBee Restaurant. Since my virgin trip to the restaurant in San Francisco in July last year, I was 'addicted' to the delicious food and have been wanting to have my meals at the restaurant again. Though I was in New York in August that same year, I did not have my meals at the restaurant even though it is just next to my hotel. Thus I tell myself this time that no matter what, I must have my AppleBee food :D

And so my wish comes true this time...A sumptuous and delicious AppleBee meal with 2 pretty babes :P:P:P...What more can I ask for ? A Very Satisfied and Happy Boy :D

Appetizers : Mozarella Sticks and Boneless Buffalo Wings ( Very delicious...Must Try ! )

Fried Shrimps with Fries ( The fries here are sooooo nice )

Lime Fiesta Chicken ( or something like that )...Nice but the rice is hard and dry...Minus Points :(


Desserts...nothing can go wrong here... :D

Though we were all stoned and tired due to jetlag, we still decided to wander around after our lunch before calling it a day.

Along 6th Ave...On our way to 5th Avenue where all the Big Brands are :P

Love this shot...half candid = Priceless Expressions

Rockefeller Centre

Guess what Tower this is...You see this often in The Apprentice :P

Typical New York Scene :D

Shall continue with my Part 2 Soon :D

No comments: