Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Photos are piling up...better post these up before I forget about them.

NEW YORK ( 05- 07 Aug ) - Part III

So guess what's on our agenda for our last day in New York ?

Chocolates, Chocolates & More Chocolates...



GODIVA...This is pure Heaven :D

Different varieties of Godiva Chocolates on display here ... Drool :P

Tell you...This Chocolixir is PURE Heaven !!!!! One of the BEST Chocolate Shakes I have tried...

Ling CRAZY over those Godiva chocolates...cos on SALE ma...Wahahaha :D

Chocolate coated Strawberries...The Gals' Favourite...and it doesn't come cheap...A Big Strawberry cost US$6 + ( approx S$ 9 ) if I remembered correctly. Well, it's coated with Godiva Chocolate.


Shiokness.... She had her Strawberry while I had my Chocolixir


Satisfied Gals at the end of the day...They bought lots of Chocolates and I mean really LOTS :P


Godiva...Checked...Up Next : M&M :D

M&M&M&M&M&M&M&M&M&M

View of New York from the eyes of M&M


Statue of ...well...M&M.... Creative and Nice eh

M&M Jackpot !!! If you win, you know what you will get eh :P


World's Biggest M&M Chocolates???...Just Kidding...they are just huggies :D

Giant


World longest Wall of M&M Chocolates

Baby Ling crying over ...well... M&M ?...Where's my M&M Chocolates ?????

M&M Treasures in Pirates of the Caribbean


Hand Puppets or are they gloves?

Since having Chocolates alone cannot satisfy our groaning stomach, we decided to head to Applebee's Restaurant after a lengthy discussion.


Say Applebee's....

Ling's virgin visit to Applebee's Restaurant

Decided to go A&F along 5th Ave to have some last min Shopping...


Ling & I in front of Trump Tower while queueing to get into A&F

NYPD

That marks the end of my 3 days 2 nights New York stay. Really enjoyed this trip although I did not do any sightseeing since I have been to most of the attractions on my last 2 trips. Most importantly is the company I had during the stay. The babes were a wonderful bunch of people. Anyway, I did not spend a lot in NY...just a polo tee and 2 t shirts...the rest are spent on food...kinda of glad that I managed to spend well below my budget and hence save a lot :P Though I just came back from New York, I can't wait to visit it again soon.

Anyway, the weather in New York is just nice. Although it's really hot especially in the afternoon, it's still quite comfortable to walk under the hot sun despite the high temperature. Unlike in Singapore, the moment you step out of your house, you feel like you are melting :D

FRANKFURT ( 8 - 9 Aug )

Spent about 2 days in Frankfurt before heading home.

Had lunch at this very popular Pasta cafe near our hotel after we checked in at our hotel.


The panel of Food Connoisseur...all the food on the table are gone !


Ling's Aglio Olio w Salmon...Quite delicious n healthy



Chicken Salad

Our favourite of all....Spinach w Mushrooms....looks simple but you will be addicted !!!

Another one of my favourite... Salmon w Rocket leaves Pizza

Tried their Seafood Pizza...Very nice too

Highlight of our lunch...Gordon Bleu...Everyone had a bite and agreed with me...Very Nicely done and very yummy. A Must Try !!!! if you visit the cafe :P

Plum Tarts...Look well...I don't know...you decide.

Some nice, cute and colourful cakes...Do you bear to eat them ?

Some photos taken in the City of Frankfurt



That marks the end of my 8 days Frankfurt and New York trip. To round this up, I truly enjoyed my stay and really hope to be able to visit New York again real soon.

Shall post my Milan and Venice photos in my next entry.

Kinda of tired now...gotta log off...Ciao

No comments: