Friday, August 15, 2008


Finally, I manage to find some time to update this blog while in Milan. Thought that I would stay in my room most of the time during my stay here BUT I was absolutely wrong !!! In fact, most of my time were spent outside the room for the past two days !!! And YES, I went to beautiful and romantic Venice with 3 pretty babes plus I managed to explore the Duomo area in downtown Milan :D Supposedly to join them for the Lake Como tour today but decided to give it a miss as I was too tired and chose to rest and relax in my comfortable and cozy room. Glad that I made the right decision because it is raining very heavily right now. Wonder how those people who went to Lake Como are coping with the rain. Phew :D

The Internet connection here is really fast....it took me less than a minute to upload 5 photos at a time onto this blog compared to 3-5 minutes back home. Shiokness ! Shall download more movies/MobTV later :D

Shall continue with my New York trip part II...

NEW YORK ( 05 - 07 Aug ) - Part II

Took the subway to SoHo after we had our breakfast. Maybe we were still stoned cos of the jetlag or cos of insufficient sleep...we actually took the train in the opposite direction :(

Smiling happily in the WRONG train...only to realise after the train terminate at the last stop. Blurr like Sotong...wahahaha

Shopping @ SoHo...lots of American brands here...American Eagle, Aldo, Kenneth Cole etc

Priscilla & I

Love this shot...Notice the expression of the expecting mother...Priceless.


Alright, I got nothing but the gals managed to buy a few stuff :D

Went back to the hotel for a short rest before meeting up again for dinner. Ling joined us this time and we walked all the way from our hotel to Times Square ( just a few blocks away ) to have dinner @ the much talked about Bubba Gump.

Introducing Ling...

Crowded Times Square !!!!!

This photo is meant for Sheila....Are u jealous ? Ling and I had so much fun in New York & Frankfurt...Serve u right for not joining us...Boooooo :P

Times Square = Crowd + Loud Muisc + Super Bright and Colourful Lights


Love this night shot :D


Highlight of the dinner...

Bubba Gump !!!!!

Appetizer...Some prawns with garlic bread...This dish is really delicious...One of the best I had in my life :D

Prawns stuffed with crab meat/roe etc etc etc

Fried Shrimps with Fries

Enough of all of the prawns, time to have some fish with rice :D

"Stop Forrest Stop" means the waiter/waitress will attend to you. "Run Forrest Run" means you need no service and thus no one will stop by your table to attend to you :D Really a very great idea :D

Hershey's World

Hershey's 'Bouqitue' store in Times Square

Stack of Hershey's Baskets...Guess....Do you think they are made of Chocolate ?

A Hershey's Construction Worker with the World's LARGEST Hershey's Bar.

Besides Chocolates, they also have some cute collectible soft toys for children


Beware, drinking too much of that sweet chocolate fudge may result in addiction :P

Shall continue with my Part III plus my Frankfurt trip later...

Time to take a nap

*Yawnz*

No comments: