Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Had my 3rd Driving Lesson this afternoon....Guess what...my instructor allowed me to drive to the main road....Wahahahaha...A surprise for me as I thought in order for one to drive on the main road, one needs to attend a few more lessons. Anyway, did 'Kapara' a bit here and there but were satisfied with my overall performance considering that it was raining so heavily that I could hardly see what's in front of me...Also I must thank those considerate drivers who were behind me for being so patient with me :D Just love my driving lessons...so Fun...Hope I can get my license soon :D

Due to a very last minute arrangement, I am off to Milan tonight...Yippie !!!

Still contemplating if I should go Venice... Anyway, must find my khakis first before I decide :D

If not, I will just stay in my nice hotel room and relax, eat the yummy pasta at the nearby joint and just wander around Milan.

Will put up more photos of my New York and Frankfurt trip when I am in Milan ( Free Internet...Wooohoooo~ ) if I have time that is :D

Suddenly, I realise that I have yet to put up photos of my Prague and Berlin trip back in May....Oooopss...I guess I have no time for that at the moment...Shall see what I can do.

Meantime, take care peeps...

Ciao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you are enjoying your driving lessons, as an instructor it always gives me pleasure when my pupils do well.

I hope you continue to do well, and get your licence soon.