Sunday, December 23, 2007

Had barely less than 2 hours of sleep before waking up and preparing to go to work. What made my fatigue worst was the fact that I am down with flu. The mucus kept coming out from my poor nose plus the frequent sneezing made me feel even more sick and tired. However, the last 16 hours that were spent with friends made all this all worthwhile.

Met up with some of the Dieppe gang people for a day trip to Sentosa. Though the outing did not turn out to be enjoyable as expected, we still enjoyed this rare gathering.

The Four of us ( left to right ) : TT, Vincent, Kelvin and myself

Erm...Erm...Ya...aren't they 'Kawaii' ???

Had a mini picnic at Siloso Beach as planned by TT. Everyone bought something from the supermarket at Vivo to be shared during the picnic cum catch up session. TT even brought a groundsheet....appreciate his efforts.

To beat the hot and humid weather, we had some ice cream at Ben & Jerry. I Heart Ben & Jerry.

We really walked around Sentosa aimlessly. Supposed to visit the attractions but due to some unforseen circumstances, we got to skip those and walked around not knowing what to do. Since going back to Vivo is a better idea, we bid Sentosa goodbye early.

Onboard the Beach Tram back to the Beach Station.

The 'V' sign

The 'Garang' guys.

Back at Vivo, we met up with Vincent Wong who had returned from Brisbane for a small catch up session at ToastBox. That guy still the same as usual...hahaha....except that his hair is now more funky...hahaha. Anyway, decided not to join the rest for movie at Vivo for I changed my mind to meet the 859 peeps for a dinner instead.

With the 859 peeps for Van's farwell dinner cum mini gathering at Clarke Quay.

It has been quite a while since we last had such a gathering due to everyone's different schedules and commitment. Really miss them. Hope we can have such gathering more often in 2008!

Fion's Christmas gifts to all of them except ME (Sob.Sob). A pair of mini bears for Van's farewell. Wish you all the best Van...will definitely miss u and hope we can meet up more often.

Hopped over to Lunar to chill out and for some liveband music. I quite like that place actually. The interior resemble much like Clinic and the liveband wasn't too bad. Maybe that's because I appreciate Chinese pop songs more than the English ones.

The 3 babes of the night. Getting prettier by the day...Ooooohooo...Drool!

Fion & me...Thanks for not giving me any Christmas gifts....Ok, I know it's my fault for not informing you that I am joining...hahaha. U promised to give me something special...I am still waiting...hahaha

To my cousin Caleb as well as the rest of my cousins :
Kor, I am so sorry that I did not go for your Church's concert & dinner. Really thank you for inviting me and reserving a seat for me. However, I did not realise that the event start at 6 pm and I only knock off from work around 4 plus 5. The journey back home was long and I knew I could not make it on time. Plus the fact that I only had less than 2 hours of sleep the night before, I knew I may not enjoy the concert so I decided to give it a miss. Let's hope we had another gathering soon eh...this time I plan to have a mini feast over at my house. Will inform everyone of the date soon and hope everyone can make it.

Had a very good sleep last night.... 16 hours of sleep.... something I consider a luxury.

Will be in Hong Kong for a Christmas countdown. Wonder if I should join the crowd for a countdown at the harbour or just stay in my room. Depends.

New year approaching soon and my wishlist for 2008 will soon be out...hahaha.

Wish everyone of you a Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year !!!

No comments: