Wednesday, October 22, 2008


Greetings from SINGAPORE !!!!!!

Yes, I am finally back from my 9 days long Moscow and Houston trip and am now enjoying my 8 days annual leave...Shiokness.

The 9 days have been real DRAGGY and am really glad that I am back to this familiar place. Moscow was boring as it was my third time there. Guess what...I did not even step out of the hotel during my 4 nights stay there !!!! The only time I stepped out was to buy food from the nearby supermarket. Nearly bored to death in Moscow. Fortunately, I had my own DVDs and my downloaded TV series from MOBTV to entertain me. To surf free Internet was not that easy either as it's only free in the Lobby area or you got to pay a hefty US$45 for a 24-hour WiFi in your own room.

Houston was slightly better as it was my first time there. As like other States station, Food and Shopping was very convenient as they are just located opposite our Hotel. Did not join the group to NASA as I have heard many telling me how boring it was and not worth a visit. Anyway, am not into spacecraft...so it's alright for me to give it a miss.

Had my long awaited Cheesecake Factory dinner after we touched down in Houston...

Hungry Us waiting to tuck in !!!!!

This Mushroom Soup is nice !!!! Tasted abit different from the usual ones we had but it's not bad ! Give it a try !

Sharon, Shameen and I shared these among ourselves... The Crispy Stuffed Buffalo Chicken, The Pasta and the Bang Bang Chicken with rice....Tell you...they are all damn nice !!!!! I swear that I will eat them again when I go San Francisco next month.

Saw this Fire Engine outside our Hotel while on our way to the shopping mall.

Love this Circular Hanging Road Signage...Damn Unique and Beautiful. Anyway Houston is very like Anaheim/LA. After spending 2 days there, I think I still prefer LA for its attractions but Houston for its shopping as it's just a stone throw away from our present Hotel. As for LA, you gotta take a bus...kinda a little troublesome. Of cos, San Francisco and New York are still the best.

The Galleria Shopping Mall....It's really BIG....Doubt you can finish shopping within a day. Abercrombie, Hollister, Aeropostle, Macy, Coach etc etc etc are all under one roof. Shop till you drop really !

Our dinner @ Chili's.

Wah Lau, I cannot imagine not having any Asian food for the past week or so. Therefore, I dragged LL right after her work, together with Darrian, from the airport all the way to Hougang Mall to have our usual Thai dinner Buffet yesterday. It was heaven I swear....Shiok!

Had my 6th driving lesson today after 1.5 months of not driving ( Sorry, been real busy lately )and it was kinda smooth...managed to able to control the clutch and the acceleration better compared to my last lesson...Hopefully can pass my test before June next year :D

Shall update my Cairo Part II trip on my next entry :D

No comments: