Sunday, September 14, 2008


To All,

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival

So what did you guys do today to celebrate this joyous occasion ?

As for me,

Nope, I did not go to Chinese Garden and join the crowd to appreciate the lanterns there.

Nope, I did not carry any lanterns and walk around.

Nope, I did not eat any mooncakes.

Nope, I did not sit and 'admire' the super round and bright moon.

Nope, I did not meet up with anyone today.

And Yes, I stayed home the whole day and

-Cooked for my Family
-Did Housework...Vacuum and Mopped the floor plus Cleaned the Kitchen
-Managed to tidy and clear my wardrobe to make way for my new Clothes
-Finished downloading the shows I wanted to watch from MobTV...Just in time for me to watch in Amsterdam & Auckland.
-Of course, updated my Blog and added new photos to my Friendster and FaceBook.

Surprise eh ? ... For I never go out today and managed to complete the which I wanted to a 'decade' ago...Felt so satisfied with myself today :D

*Pat on the Shoulder for the job well done*

Anyway, just whipped up a very simple dish for the family... Jason's Fried Rice :D


The Ingredients...

It really take me some time to chop all these into small cubes...Really time consuming and not easy at all...cos I have no skills.

The Outcome...

Looks Yummy eh :D ... And it really is...serious. Cooking ain't easy at all...Look simple...But...Troublesome.


Had lunch @ Dempsey with Fion, Jessica & Mac yesterday.


Brunch @ Lista

Wondering where's Fion right ? That Gal was still putting her make-up, blowing her hair etc at HOME when this photo was taken ! Obviously, she overslept as she set the alarm clock wrongly. Good thing that we called her when we reached Dempsey, otherwise she would still be sleeping when we head home from Dempsey. Alright shall forgave her since she treated us desserts @ Ben & Jerry's PLUS she was down with a bad flu.

Mac & Jessica...Haven't seen both of them for quite long...Well, One has grown more charming while the other prettier :D

Our Bread Basket with an assortment of gourmet bread. Though it cost us S$4.50, the bread was nice...Shiok!

My Main Course...Decided to order something different rather than the usual cabonara or those tomato based sauce. Took a risk and ordered this Prawn Pasta with Spinach sauce ( Can't remember the name ). When it first came, I was like...Yucks...Greeny Greeny plus the pasta looks like worms swimming in a pool of algae?...so unappetising and look a little gross...However, Just one bite and it made me ask for MORE...I swear it tasted really DELICIOUS...I love it !!! For those who do not like spinach, you better don't order this. I will sure order this again should I go back to Lista. I must admit, this is one of the best pasta I had !

Look @ Jess's satisfied and happy face...Obviously she is enjoying every bite of her Penne with the company 2 great and handsome companions.


Desserts @ Ben & Jerry's

The usual late-comer finally turned up after we had finished our lunch @ Lista.

While waiting for our Ice Cream to arrive...

And so She used my camera and 'zhi pai'....

The 2 babes enjoying their Ice Cream.

Belgian Waffles with 2 scoops of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream = Heaven

Accidentally used my finger to cover the flash...the results turned out to be good and unique...

Look a little eerie...dun u think so?


Deep in Thoughts...


Food for Thought :

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Before leaving Ben & Jerry's...As usual...we will...

take a group photo !!! So we have Medium, Medium Rare, Well Done & Medium Well Done...Confused right ? Go figure out yourself...

Jess & I

On our way to The Cathay...



Wanted to catch a movie initially but due to time constraint, we decided to just walk around and chill out @ TCC

Ya, Group Pic again...

Cheers to our friendship !

Potato Wedges with Cheese Dip...Nice!


Our Colourful Gadgets...


Really enjoyed the day with them....Thanks for everything and hope we can meet up often in the near future.

No comments: