Saturday, September 13, 2008


And so I went out the other day with Olive to town then to the airport to settle some stuff.

Olive & I after our sumptuous and satisfying lunch @ Cream Bistro.


Lunch @ Cream Bistro...

Our All-time Favourite...Fried Mushrooms

Erm...This is...This is...Wah...so Disgusting !!!!! Hey don't think I dun noe what dirty and naughty thoughts you guys have right now ( YUCKS !!!! )...This is one of our favourite appetizers !!! The Thai style stuffed Chicken Wings :P

This Katsu Don with the Chef's secret sauce is Oishii neh...Try it ! Warning : Serving is huge !

The Happy Face

For me, I couldn't really enjoy/appreciate the delicious food in front of me...I had a bad toothache...thus I have to eat slowly...bearing the pain each time I bite into these juicy food. Blame it on my Wisdom Tooth...Argh!!! Torture...

So off we went back to office to submit something then to the airport to settle some stuffs.

Guess what we found @ the Basement of T3 ???



A Drawing Board with 2 big piles of Papers, lots of motif and a few boxes of crayons !!!

Actually, it has been there for quite some time...just that I have never stop by to see what it actually is...only to see some people gathering there doing something which seem fun judging from their body language and facial expressions.

And so we decided to 'draw'....Here's some of our artistic PRICELESS art pieces...



The Different Themes that represent Singapore... Changi Airport, Youth Olympics, Cultural, Garden City etc etc

We both drew a total of 7 pieces...

Nice eh...Any bidders ??? Anyway, we decided to 'donate' to the ...well... you know la.

Oh ya, had a wonderful time with my batchies this afternoon. It's been a long time since I last met up with them...Took loads of pic...shall upload them here when I am free tomorrow...Oh yes, plus my Perth & Fremantle Photos which I took prior to my leave. Seems like I am lagging behind...Gosh.

Gonna display my culinary skills tomorrow...It's been a long time since I cook for my Family. Time to shower them with love with my 'excellent' Fried Rice :D WooHoo~

No comments: