Wednesday, December 17, 2008


I just cannot believe it...I am in New York City right now...My dream has come true...to be able to see the World Famous Big Christmas Tree in front of Rockefellar Centre plus the Christmas decorations/sales/lights along Fifth Avenue, Times Square etc etc. The Christmas Season is here !!! Woohoo~ I just cannot describe the feeling inside me especially when I saw the heavy snow flakes falling from the sky on my way to the hotel this afternoon. Oh man, the scene was simply Awesome. Loving it ! Too bad, it lasted only for a while.

Though I won't be spending my Christmas in Paris anymore, I will be spending my Christmas Eve in Singapore with my beloved friends. And Now it's time to do my Christmas Shopping due to this very last minute change. OMG, having a bad headache now as I am really bad at buying gifts...What should I buy ??? Just tell me what u want, Friends :D

What I am looking forward right now is the mini Christmas Party organised by Fion coming this 24th. Initially, I have to reject her invitation as I thought I will be in Paris but now I am glad that I will be joining her mini Party .... Woohoo ~ Oh ya, and I will be meeting some of my friends on the 23rd. Haven't been seeing them for a long long time :( And Hopefully, I will be able to meet up with my JC pals some time soon before New Year. Time to start planning and organising.

Came across this from my cousin's blog the other day ...


Procrastination is POISON to any Goal in Life
ACTION is the Cure
Promises are the CATALYST
FRIENDS are the Warranty
And most Importantly, BELIEF in Oneself is the Core


I find this very meaningful and true. Time for a wake-up Call.

Oh ya, I just realised that nothing is impossible...I managed to pack my luggage for a 8 days trip to a cold country within 10 minutes....Yes....without missing any necessities....kudos to myself. Normally, I would take like half an hour to an hour thinking of what to bring while watching the TV or doing some unrelated stuff etc etc :D

No comments: