Thursday, March 6, 2008

I will be heading home soon....at last.

Have mix feelings, really.


Somehow, I really want to leave this boring city and head home to meet my family and friends.

Somehow, I feel that I will miss my 2 new friends whom I have known during this 6 days trip.

The Talk cock session and the fun we had almost every night will never be erased from my memory.

Great company.

Nice and understanding peeps.

Fun & Loving People.

They are the ones who made me feel happy and less lonely during these 6 days.

How I wish I can have more time with them....

Anyway, I am glad that for the past few trips, I have made really great friends....something that's really hard to come by in my line.

Bidding Goodbye to Abu Dhabi....

Just something interesting to share....

Our Beers with different flavours....Mango, Lemon & Apple

That's how we have our ice COLD beers...haha...wonder why we never get high despite the many bottles ??? Guess...

Gonna be a busy weekend for me...I have really insufficient rest in AUH....Thanks to my 2 great peeps.

Ciao

No comments: