Tuesday, March 4, 2008

"Bored and Rotting. Entertain Me" is my MSN nick for now as I am nuahing in my hotel room in Abu Dhabi. Forth time here and there aren't much to do really. That explains why I have the time now to update my blog. Hahaha. Anyway must thank all those who have entertained me thru MSN by sending me interesting video clips to watch or by chatting with me...haha. Thanks a million. That really helps a lot.

Alright, went to London again the next day after I came back from London on the 20th February. This time, I really enjoyed myself and had hell lots of fun...thanks to the crazy company I had with me. Despite my fifth time in London and have been to the attractions a couple of times, I still enjoyed it a lot. I must say that its one of the best cities I have been to. Initially thought that I will just spent 50 pounds on food and transport during my 2 days in London, I was wrong. Thanks to Jeremy and the gals, I spent an additional 250 Pounds ( S$ 750 ) on 3 pairs of shoes, belts and shades from River Island and a Fred Perry Polo Tee. The Paul Smith and Fred Perry shoes which I bought are reasonably cheaper compared to if I were to buy in Singapore. According to Jeremy, I have saved about S$ 100++. Satisfied. I really love the shoes. Shugz....too many shoes at home...haven't had a chance to wear them....:(

Here's a glimpse on what we did...

LONDON ( 21 - 25 FEB )

Nice Chinese Latterns hanging above the streets in Oxford to celebrate CNY

Four Season's Duck rice...hmm not as nice I have expected and its service really sucks!!!! I prefer Gold Mine.

Sightseeing Day

Annie, Tiffany, Hazel & myself posing next to The Round Pond in Kensington Garden with the beautiful swans and mandarin ducks.

The London Eye

The Big Ben strike 12

Beside Westminster Abbey with Annie, Hazel & Glady

I actually love this shot with the Big Ben in the background

The sacrifice Jeremy have to take in order to take pretty photos for the gals. Poor guy lucky gals.

Imitating those people in the advertisement...hahaha...damn funny

Errr......A Good Try

Different expressions on the convex mirror...Love this unique shot.

So unglam of us.....ooops:O

The super BIG Menu Board

Tiffany and I in front of the world famous Red Telephone Booths

Colourful Cup Cakes on Sale. They look fake, don't they ?

Bought my favourite M&S fruit juice again. This time round, I bought another 2 new flavours - Pink Lady Apple and Apple & Mango...they are damn nice...trust me....addicted to them.

The fun continues @ Annie's House the next day ....

Thanks Annie for allowing us into her house to exchange photos.
Am glad that I will get to work tomorrow. Phew...Otherwise I may really rot to death here...hahaha.

No comments: