Monday, February 2, 2009


Gong Hei Fatt Choi & A Happy MOO Year :D


Just had a sumptuous and filling lunch @ Silver Eagle...Woo...the food was just so delicious. Indian/Arabic food could never go wrong arh. Have been craving for their Biryani and Chicken Pepper Fry since the day I know I will be heading to Dubai. It's been almost a year since I last came here and my last visit was with Faith, Roy and Melissa on our way to Moscow. So much has changed...Lots of construction going on and the LRT track in front of my hotel has been erected. More skycrapers have been spruced up since then.

Reunion dinner was spent overseas or rather I did not even have a reunion dinner. However, I got to spend my 1st and 2nd day of CNY with my Family !!!

CNY Day 1 @ Grandma's House


Blackjack. 1189. Lion Dance. 'God of Wealth'. New Year goodies. Movies. Vegetarian Buffet. Ang Paos. Games. Chat. Fun.

CNY Day 2 @ Ann's New Place


Pizza. Popiah. Arnold's Fried Chicken (Damn nice). Lion Dance ??? Birthday Gal. Blackjack as usual.

I still wanna say her place is in GEYLANG. Cos she insisted its Guillimard. It's still in GEYLANG. Booooooo....

Ok, that's it.

Oh ya, how I wish I can join the 19/01 CNY gathering that day. Damn. What a waste !

Gonna take a rest now. See ya.

No comments: